Email Lisa Campbell or John Archer, your undergraduate advisor.
Sophomores & Juniors:
Use the button below to setup an appointment with the Honors Program.
Feel free to stop by the Honors Program to setup an appointment to chat about your future plans. Keep an eye out for a "senior only" email!
(This tells you what Honors courses count towards your major or other tracking sheet requirements)
Program Wide Advising Meeting Resources
If you are interested in HSTR courses please be sure to check your email! A message will be sent out regarding an early priority list.
Tips and Instructions:
· You must setup your advising appointment with your undergraduate advisor.
· A hold will be on your account until you have met with both you undergraduate advisor and your major advisor.
· Contact information for your advisor is here.
· There are two program-wide advising meetings- you must attend one of them. Please check your email for times and locations.
Sophomore & Junior Advising instructions:
1. If you plan on taking an Honors course then you will need to sign-up for an appointment in order to recieve a permission.
2. Please make every effort to meet with your major advisor before scheduling your appointment with us.
4. If you are unsure about taking an Honors course come talk to us about your options!
Notes for all Honors Students:
· Check out the course packet of Honors courses. (There is a link under Resources).
· Advising with the UHP is distinct from departmental advising. You will have to meet with your major advisor separately (preferably first).
· Every student must have an advising appointment before registering for an Honors class.
· Honors classes are locked until you are granted permission to take an Honors class.
· Honors students can register for classes on the first day of registration. This is your priority registration perk! Please check the CUA Academic Calendar on the Enrollment Services website to learn when registration opens.
If you are studying abroad please email email@example.com with your proposed classes for Fall 2015.
If you plan on studying abroad in Rome in Fall 2015 then you will need to setup an advising appointment if you plan on taking Honors